This manual introduces the InfiniGuard and discusses:
- System operations
- Web interface
- Basic troubleshooting
- Getting help and support
This manual is written for InfiniGuard operators, system administrators, and field service engineers.
Note: It is useful for the audience to have a basic understanding of Windows, Linux, UNIX and backup/recovery systems.
This manual uses the following conventions:
|Menu names separated by arrows indicate a sequence of menus to be navigated.||Utilities > Firmware|
The following formats indicate important information:
Note: Note emphasizes important information related to the main topic.
Caution: Caution indicates potential hazards to equipment or data.
WARNING: Warning indicates potential hazards to personal safety.
- Right side of the system - Refers to the right side as you face the component being described.
- Left side of the system - Refers to the left side as you face the component being described.
- Data sizes are reported in base 1000 rather than base 1024. For example:
- 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes
- 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes
- 1 TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes
The complete InfiniGuard documentation set is available here: https://support.infinidat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000491457-InfiniGuard-3-0-documentation