- This article discusses pre-4.x InfiniBox systems and pre-4.2 InfiniMetrics.
- For InfiniMetrics 5.x, see: Viewing the InfiniBox systems using InfiniMetrics
Viewing the system monitors
Click a system to see its various monitors.
- Note - You may be asked to enter your credentials again.
Operating the monitored system
The following operations are available for the system view. All operation are accessible from the action menu at the top-right of the screen:
- View the system using the GUI (also available from InfiniMetrics main screen)
- View in an API Browser (also available from InfiniMetrics main screen)
- Update credentials - provide InfiniShell with the credentials that are required for logging into the system
- Remove system - remove the system from InfiniMetrics
Viewing the GUI of the monitored system
You can easily navigate from the InfiniMetrics dashboard to the system's GUI (and InfiniShell):
- On the InfiniMetrics dashboard, hover over the system. From the cogwheel menu, select View in System GUI.
The system's GUI opens on a new tab (depends on your browser's settings).
Viewing the system on an API browser
You can send RESTful API requests directly from InfiniMetrics.
- On the InfiniMetrics dashboard, hover over the system. From the cogwheel menu, select View in API Browser.
The API Browser opens on a new tab (depends on your browser's settings).