About this task
This task deletes a share of a filesystem or of a snapshot.
Users immediately lose access to a share when it is deleted.
Deleting an SMB share does not delete any of the files in the shared folder.
- A share of a filesystem or of a filesystem snapshot
- In the GUI, click the Datasets icon on the left toolbar, and select the Datasets tab.
- Do one of the following:
- For a filesystem: Select the filesystem name, and click the Shares tab.
- For a filesystem snapshot: Expand the filesystem tree, select the filesystem snapshot name, and click the Shares tab.
- Right-click the share, or open the action menu in the settings column of the share to be deleted, and select Delete Share.
- Approve the warning message.
The share is deleted.
Related InfiniShell commands
fs.share.delete- deletes a share of a filesystem or of a snapshot