About this task
This task does either of the following:
- Sets a filesystem that is write-protected to be write-enabled.
- Sets a filesystem that is write-enabled to be write-protected.
- A filesystem
- In the GUI, click the Datasets icon in the left toolbar.
- In the Datasets tab, right-click the filesystem name, or open the action menu in the settings column of the filesystem row.
- If the filesystem is currently write enabled, select Write Protect to disable writing to it.
- If the filesystem is currently write protected, select Write Enable to enable writing to it.
fs.write_enable- enabling write-access on a filesystem
fs.write_protect- disabling write-access on a filesystem