Once you pair the protected and the recovery site (site pair), their respective InfiniBox storage arrays should be configured so that SRM can discover the replicated devices. (and later initiate storage operations)
- You typically configure array managers (storage array pair) only once after you connect the sites.
- You do not need to reconfigure them unless storage array connection information or credentials change, or you want to use a different set of arrays.
- Site pair was created. (sites are connected)
- SRA is installed at both sites.
Use the Add Array Manager wizard to configure the InfiniBox storage array in each site (Array Pair).
Set the same credentials (user an password) for both InfiniBox systems.
- Log in to SRM user interface.
- On the Site Recovery home tab, click View Details of the desired site pair.
- On the Site Pair tab, click .
- Click the Add button to add an array manager.
- Select the "INFINIDAT InfiniBox Storage Replication Adapter" storage replication adapter and click Next.
- If the InfiniBox SRA does not appear, rescan for SRAs or validate that you have installed the InfiniBox SRA on the SRM Server.
Enter a name for the local InfiniBox array, provide the required information, and click Next.
- Use a descriptive name that makes it easy to identify the InfiniBox associated with this array manager.
- Enter a name for the remote InfiniBox array, provide the required information and click Next.
- Note: Set the same credentials (user an password) as the local InfiniBox system.
- On the Array pairs page, select the array pair to enable, then click Next.
- Review the configuration and click Finish.