About this task
This task tracks the progress of the replication.
A replica definition.
- On the GUI, click the Replication icon on the menu on the left. The Replication screen opens. (This screen has two tabs, the Replicas is the default tab.)
- Click a replica to view its details on the expanded view.
Viewing the replica details
The replica details pane displays the following information:
- The name of the local replicated entity
- The role of the local entity (either source or target)
- The name of the remote system
- The data and time the replica was created
- The RPO of the replica
- The Interval of the replica
- The restore point
- The size of the staging area
- The replica state
- The names of the source and the target entities. For a replicated consistency group - a list of the replicated datasets on both source and target