About this task
This task does either of the following:
- Sets a volume that is write-protected to be write-enabled.
- Sets a volume that is write-enabled to be write-protected.
- A volume
- In the GUI, click the Datasets icon in the left toolbar.
- In the Datasets tab, right-click the volume name, or open the action menu in the settings column of the volume row.
- If the volume is currently write enabled, select Write Protect to disable writing to it.
- If the volume is currently write protected, select Write Enable to enable writing to it.
vol.write_enable- enabling write-access on a filesystem
vol.write_protect- disabling write-access on a filesystem