About this task
This task locks the pool, blocking the following operations:
- Writing into the pool's datasets
- Resizing the pool's datasets
- Restoring a dataset from a snapshot
- Creating datasets in the pool
A locked pool can be unlocked, thus restoring the capabilities mentioned above.
Auto-locking of a pool
When a pool exceeds its capacity settings it is locked.
Before you begin
On the GUI, click the Pools icon on the toolbar on the left. The Pools screen opens.
- The Pools screen displays the InfiniBox pools. Select a pool and then select Lock Pool from the Actions menu.
- Approve the warning message.
The pool is locked.
The pool's state is visible on screen.
- Use the