About this task
InfiniBox provides queries that list entities along with their properties. This page lists the available queries with the available values of the state field.
Available hardware queries are:
- UNCONFIGURED - the enclosure is not configured to receive a disk at this slot
- MISSING - the enclosure is configured to receive a disk and there is not disk at the slot
- READY - the disk is in the slot and is not yet activated
- ACTIVE - the disk is in the slot and is activated
- FAILED - the disk is in the slot, was ACTIVE and is not deactivated
- CONNECTED - the interface is connected to all of the ports
- DEGRADED - the interface is connected to some ports (not all of them)
- DISCONNECTED - the interface is not connected to any of the ports
- This command will be removed in 3.0
- OK - the port exists
- No states are available
Replica and link queries
- UP - the link is up, supported by the entire cluster and can support a service
- DOWN - the link is down and cannot support a service
- DEGRADED - Either of:
- The link is up and can support a service, but it is not supported by the entire cluster
- The management link is down
- INITIAL_REPLICATION - the replica is correctly defined and is undergoing an Initialization phase in which the local dataset is replicated to the target in order to create a consistent snapshot.
- IDLE - the replica is correctly defined, the Initialization phase ended successfully, and the replica is ready for the next sync job.
- REPLICATING - the replica is undergoing a sync job. At the end of the sync job the replica returns to an Idle state.
- AUTO_SUSPENDED - the link is down, or the target pool is not in Normal state, so a sync job does not result with a consistent snapshot.
- SUSPENDED - the replica is manually suspended, and no new sync job will start.
- Normal - the pool is created with this state and remains in this state as long as it does not use the emergency buffer.
- Limited - the pool enters a Limited state when it consumes its emergency buffer. The pool returns to a Normal state if data is removed from it, or if its capacity is extended.
- Locked - the pool enters a Locked state if its emergency buffer is fully consumed. The pool returns to a Normal state if its capacity is extended, or data is removed from it.