About this task
This task moves a filesystem from one pool to another.
- The filesystem moves with its descendants.
- You can select whether to move the filesystem with its capacity. In such a case, the destination pool will increase in capacity while the source pool will decrease its capacity.
- A filesystem
- In the GUI, click the Datasets icon in the left toolbar.
- In the Datasets tab, right-click the filesystem name, or open the action menu in the settings column of the filesystem row, and select Move Filesystem Family.
The Move Filesystem Family window opens.
- Select a target pool.
- Select whether to move the filesystem with its capacity.
- Click Move.
The filesystem moves to the new pool.
fs.move- moving the filesystem between pools