About this task
This task disables an export of a filesystem, or a snapshot, so the host cannot use it in order to access the filesystem.
- The export path is not deleted, and can be enabled.
- When the export is disabled, the user loses access to the data.
- An export of a filesystem or a filesystem snapshot
Before you begin
- Access the filesystem from the Volumes & FS screen.
- If needed, select a filesystem, expand its tree and select a filesystem snapshot
- Click the Exports tab
- Select an export and then select Disable Export from the Actions menu
- Approve the warning message
The export is disabled.
Related InfiniShell commands
fs.export.disable- disables an export path of a filesystem, or a snapshot
Related GUI tasks