About this task
This task exports a filesystem snapshot, making it visible to the clients.
- A filesystem snapshot
Before you begin
- Access the filesystem from the Volumes & FS screen.
- Select a filesystem
- Click a snapshot of a filesystem
- On the filesystem snapshot screen, click the Exports tab.
- Click Create. The Create Export screen opens.
- Create an export path
- You may also modify an internal export path
- Approve, or overwrite the default export settings
- Click Create Export.
The filesystem snapshot has an export path.
Related InfiniShell commands
The following command is applicable to both filesystems and snapshots:
fs.export.create- creates an export path to a filesystem, or a snapshot