About this task
This task unlocks the pool, restoring the ability to perform the following operations:
- Writing into the pool's datasets
- Resizing the pool's datasets
- Restoring a dataset from a snapshot
- Creating datasets in the pool
Analyzing the causes to the pool lock
The pool is usually automatically locked upon depleting its capacity settings. In such a case, prior to the pool unlock - in order to prevent it from auto-locking again - it is advised to increase its capacity (see Deleting a pool for resizing instructions).
Before you begin
On the GUI, click the Pools icon on the toolbar on the left. The Pools screen opens.
- The Pools screen displays the InfiniBox pools. Select a pool and then select Unock Pool from the Actions menu.
The pool is unlocked.
- Use the