Event commands control the way InfiniBox events are displayed.
Viewing event codes
List all of the InfiniBox event codes.
Filter the list by code, level or reporter. State the code to list only the event codes without their details. State the level and select among critical, error, warning and info. State the reporter and select among block, custom, file, management, platform and REPLICATION.
- Run the command without parameters to get a full list of all of the event codes:
Run the command specifying a code to see its details:
Querying for events
List the events that the InfiniBox emitted.
Filter the query by time stamp, event ID, code, level and reporter.
From a specific point-in-time forward:
event.query from='2015-06-10 10:00:00'
- Between two points in time:
event.query from='2015-06-10 10:00:00' to='2015-06-10 20:00:00'
- Between two event IDs:
event.query from_seq=201 to_seq=220
The events are listed on screen with the following information:
You can run the event in detailed mode, adding the following fields:
- Seq – the sequential number of the event
- User name
Viewing the event details
Display a detailed view of a single event:
Viewing event levels
- Run this command to see the available event levels:
Viewing event reporters
- List InfiniBox areas that report events:
- See a live display of events on the InfiniShell screen. Click Ctrl+C to get back to the command prompt:
Creating an event
Create a new custom event. Set the level and text of the event you create. Then, run the
event.query command to see the event.
event.create level=INFO description='custom event'