About this task
This task deletes a network space. In order to better service your storage needs, you may want to reorganize your network spaces. To do so, you may want to recreate network interfaces and to reallocate Ethernet ports to them.
Before you begin
- The interface has to be disabled.
- To disable the interface, see the instructions below.
- To access the network interfaces:
- Click the GUI Settings icon and then go to the Network Interfaces tab.
- Select a network interface and click Disable Interface on the Actions menu.
- Approve the warning message.
The interface is now disabled.
- Select the network interface again and click Delete Interface on the Actions menu.
The interface is deleted.
Use the following commands:
config.ethernet.interface.query- to see what interfaces are defined on InfiniBox
config.ethernet.interface.disable- to disable the interface
config.ethernet.interface.delete- to delete the interface