About this task
Add a chart that will gather performance counters for either of the following entities:
- All of the entities (either SAN or NAS on the same chart) in the InfiniBox system
- All of the entities (either SAN or NAS on the same chart) within a specific pool
- A specific host
- A specific filesystem or a volume
Before you begin
On the GUI, click the Performance icon on the toolbar on the left.
The Performance screen opens.
Instructions for adding a chart
- Click Add Chart and select a Counter from the list. The Add Chart screen opens, displaying, as a default, information for SAN and NAS.
- Add an entity from the list.
- Select whether to display a line graph or a stacked graph.
Breaking-down the chart
You may break-down any of the charts to preset components. For example, SAN Latency can be broken-down by protocol, operation category, SCSI status, IO of Replication and operation size.
The break-down option is available from the Action menu to the right of the Counter, on the chart legend.
Filtering the chart
You may further filter the chart by parameters that are not available on the Break Down pop-up menu.
The filter option is available from the Action menu to the right of the Counter, on the chart legend.