When adding a new host to an already registered cluster, the cluster should be re-registered.
- Connect the new host to the InfiniBox system(s) that the other hosts in the cluster are also connected to.
- Do not register it.
- In vSphere Client add the host to the desired cluster.
- Select the cluster object.
- Locate Host PowerTools for VMware INFINIDAT View. Follow the instructions here: Locating the INFINIDAT View
- The following massage appears: "Cluster is not ready to work with InfiniBox". Press the Prepare Cluster button.
- InfiniBox best practices settings will be applied to the new host.
- Refresh the System List by pressing the Refresh Page option on the top right "more options" menu.
- Re-register the cluster by pressing the Registration button.