Host PowerTools for VMware creates a dedicated view (INFINIDAT view) within the vSphere Clients, which is available for the following vSphere objects:
In order to locate the INFINIDAT view, see the instruction below.
On vSphere Web Client (Flash) 5.5 - 6.0
- In the Navigator (left) pane select the desired vSphere object
- In the example below, a host was selected.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Choose INFINIDAT in the upper bar.
On vSphere Web Client (Flash) or vSphere Client (HTML5) 6.5 and above
- In the Navigator (left) pane select the desired vSphere object.
- In the example below, a cluster was selected.
- Click the Configure tab.
Scroll down to the More category and select INFINIDAT.