Perform SRA upgrades only when no SRM operations are running.
SRM for Windows
- Download and install the updated package of the InfiniBox SRA on the SRM servers in both sites.
- The InfiniBox SRA packages are available at - http://repo.infinidat.com/home/main-stable#infinidat-infinibox-storage-replication-adapter
- Log in to SRM and run RESCAN ADAPTERS.
Download the updated package of the InfiniBox Docker SRA.
- The InfiniBox Docker SRA packages are available at - http://repo.infinidat.com/home/main-stable#infinidat-infinibox-storage-replication-adapter
The Following steps should be applied on SRM in both sites:
- Log in to the SRM Appliance Management Interface as admin.
- In the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface, click Storage Replication Adapters, and click New Adapter.
- Click Upload, navigate to the directory where you saved the updated InfiniBox Docker SRA file, and select it.
- When the process finishes, click Close.
- The Storage Replication Adapter card appears in the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface.
- Delete the old adapter instance.
- Log in to SRM.
- Select a site pair, and click View Details.
- In the Site Pair tab, go to , and click the Rescan Adapters button.