This section instructs you how to download and install the SRA.
- Make sure you have admin privileges for both InfiniBox systems.
SRM for Windows
- Fulfill the installation prerequisites (See here).
- Download the InfiniBox SRA (See here).
- Install the InfiniBox SRA on the SRM servers in both sites.
- After the installation is complete, log in to SRM, and run Rescan Adapters.
Download the InfiniBox Docker SRA.
- The InfiniBox Docker SRA packages are available at - http://repo.infinidat.com/home/main-stable#infinidat-infinibox-storage-replication-adapter
- The Docker SRA files are distributed as .tar.gz archives.
The Following steps should be applied on SRM in both sites:
- Log in to the SRM Appliance Management Interface as admin.
- In the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface, click Storage Replication Adapters, and click New Adapter.
- Click Upload, navigate to the directory where you saved the updated InfiniBox Docker SRA file, and select it.
- When the process finishes, click Close.
- The Storage Replication Adapter card appears in the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface.
- Log in to SRM.
- Select a site pair, and click View Details.
- In the Site Pair tab, go to , and click the Rescan Adapters button.