This section instructs you how to download and install the SRA.
- Make sure you have admin privileges for both InfiniBox systems.
SRM for Windows
- Download the InfiniBox SRA for Windows SRM.
- Install the InfiniBox SRA on the SRM servers in both sites.
- After the installation is complete, log in to SRM, and run Rescan Adapters.
SRM Appliance (Photon-OS)
Download the InfiniBox SRA for Photon-OS.
The following steps should be applied on SRM in both sites:
- Log in to the SRM Appliance Management Interface as admin.
- In the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface, click Storage Replication Adapters, and click New Adapter.
- Click Upload, navigate to the directory where you saved the updated InfiniBox Docker SRA file, and select it.
- When the process finishes, click Close.
- The Storage Replication Adapter card should appear in the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface.
- Log in to SRM.
- Select a site pair, and click View Details.
- In the Site Pair tab, go to , and click the Rescan Adapters button.
Obtaining Windows SRM Logs
The logs for Windows SRM can be found at the following default locations:
C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager\Logs
C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager\Logs\SRAs\INFINIDAT
The logs can be collected by running the following command:
Obtaining Photon SRM and Docker SR Logs
To get the logs in Photon SRM and Docker SRA:
SSH to the SRM appliance:
Copy the SRA log directory to the SRM appliance with this Docker command:
Compress the log directory:
Remove the log directory from the SRM appliance:
Logout from the SRM appliance:
Copy the compressed logs from the SRM appliance:
Delete the compressed logs from the SRM appliance: