This operation maps a volume that already exists in InfiniBox. Typically, the volume was created from the InfiniBox GUI, or CLI.
In vSphere Web client select the desired host or cluster object.
- Locate the INFINIDAT view. For instructions see: Locating the INFINIDAT view
- Click the Map button on the desired InfiniBox system.
The Map Volume screen opens.
- Search for the volume name.
- Select a volume and click Done.
- The volume is mapped and added to the volumes table.
- If a VMFS is discovered on the volume it will be mounted as a datastore.