This operation maps a preconfigured volume that was created outside of Host PowerTools to the vSphere cluster. Typically, the volume was created from the InfiniBox GUI, or CLI.
In vSphere Web client select the desired host or cluster.
- Locate Host PowerTools for VMware System List. Follow the instructions here: Locating the Host PowerTools for VMware System List.
- Click Map on the desired InfiniBox system.
The Map Volume screen opens.
- Search for the volume name.
- Select a volume and click Done.
- The volume is mapped and added to the volumes table.