In vSphere Web client select the desired host or cluster.
- Locate Host PowerTools for VMware System List. Follow the instructions here: Locating the Host PowerTools for VMware System List.
- For each discovered InfiniBox system, a list of the volumes that are mapped to the select host or cluster is presented.
The volumes are displayed along with the following information:
- Datastore Name - The name of the datastore that uses the LUN.
- Volume Name - The name of the volume on the InfiniBox.
- Size - The storage space that was allocated to the volume when it was created.
- # Paths - The number of paths that are available from the datastore to the volume.
- LUN - Logical Unit Number. A unique identifier of the volume that is mapped to the cluster.
- Device Name - The VMware container of virtual machines. If the volume was not created by Host PowerTools, the device name and the volume name are not identical.
- Actions - The actions available on the volume.
These actions are described in the following sections of this chapter.