About this task
The InfiniMetrics installation file is also available for Ubuntu.
Minimum system requirements
- 64bit Ubuntu 14.04 server
- 2GB of RAM
- 30GB of disk space
See InfiniMetrics Sizing Guide for more details.
- Install a 64bit Ubuntu 14.04.
Install the required packages:
Installation file download
- Browse the InfiniMetrics section in the repository.
- Click on "Other versions and platforms".
- Copy the x64_OVF10_UPDATE_ZIP download link of the latest InfiniMetrics version.
Download the installation file to your Ubuntu server using curl:
Extract the ZIP file and install all the deb packages inside it:
Download the PostInstallShellScript (attached to this page).
Run the PostInstallShellScript:
- Reboot the server.
Upgrading the server
The InfiniMetrics server can be upgraded in the usual manner, as described in "Upgrading InfiniMetrics".
Alternatively, it is possible to download the new installation file using the same steps listed above, and then to run the first of the installation steps. There is no need to re-run the PostInstallShellScript.