Issue fixed in 22.214.171.124
What's new in release 2.2
New: consistency groups screen
- Available from the GUI main screen and the left panel (as a tab of the Volumes and Filesystems screen), the Consistency Groups screen displays the defined consistency groups.
- The consistency group is displayed along with its member datasets and snapshot groups.
- The consistency group can be created, modified and deleted from this screen.
- Members can be added and removed to and from the consistency group, snapshot groups can be taken and the consistency group can be restored from them.
New: filesytems screen
- Available from the GUI main screen, the Volumes menu item is renamed to Volumes & FS.
- The Volumes screen is expanded and now included a unified view for both volumes and filesystems, as well as separate views to each of them individually.
- The Filesystem can be created, modified and deleted from this screen.
- Filesystem snapshots and clones can be taken and restored.
- Filesystem counters are available on the main GUI dashboard.
- The network spaces and network interfaces are now displayed on two separate tabs (accessible from the Setting menu item).
- A new network spaces wizard streamlines the creation of a new network space.
Host logged-in initiators and port status
- When creating a host, the GUI displays the available initiators that are logged-in to InfiniBox and are not associated with any other host.
- The GUI displays the ports status (connected to all three nodes, degraded, disconnected).
- The replication screen displays the replica RPO and provides an indication for the RPO state.
- Clicking a replica opens a replica details panel that displays the replica details in a graphical, easy to grasp, manner.
- Added support for IE11.
- Added support fro FireFox.
Indication on updates to the GUI software
- The GUI indicates on new software versions that are available on the INFINIDAT Repository website.
- The user can choose whether to let the GUI automatically update itself.