InfiniMetrics exposes a public API that supports:
- Getting information about the monitored systems
- Updating system credentials
- For each system, getting the list of monitored entities
- For each monitored entity, getting the collected data in JSON or CSV format
- Getting, creating, updating and deleting annotations
The API can be accessed at http://<infinimetrics-hostname>/api/rest/ . Visit this page via a browser to try out the API and to read its documentation.
Latest System Status
- status can be OK / AUTH_FAILED / UNAVAILABLE / UNREACHABLE / DISABLED.
- service_running says whether the metrics collection process is running.
- The response includes the SAN/NAS stats only when service_running is true and status is OK.
- The returned information is updated every 10 seconds.