About this task
InfiniMetrics is installed with a disk space of 30GB. As Infinimetrics gathers more InfiniBox data and the amount of stored data accumulates, there may be a need for more disk space.
Past InfiniMetrics versions
- Earlier versions of InfiniMetrics are no longer supported. Please upgrade InfiniMetrics to the latest release.
- An up and running Infinimetrics appliance
- Access rights to the virtual machine that hosts Infinimetrics
On the console, stop services running on the virtual machine:
- On the vCenter, expand the disk space of the InfiniMetrics virtual machine.
On the console, run the following command:
The command's output is:
Start the services that were previously stopped:
- Connecting to the virtual machine console - see the InfiniMetrics user guide