How to access InfiniMetrics
- Viewing the metrics of an InfiniBox system requires credentials that are set on the InfiniBox system (local user).
- Do not access InfiniMetrics using credentials of an LDAP user.
- The local user can be set with a permission level of ReadOnly, thus, can cause no harm to the monitored InfiniBox systems.
- If you still prefer to access InfiniMetrics by a LDAP user, note that any LDAP connectivity issue will result in InfiniMetrics not collecting InfiniBox data.
Instructions on how to set a user on InfiniBox
- On InfiniBox
- Login to InfiniBox with an Admin user
- Select Settings from the menu and then click the Users tab
- Create a local user with a Read_Only user role
- On InfiniMetrics
- Use the user you created on step 1 to log into InfiniMetrics
For more information: see the Authentication and Security and LDAP Integration chapters on the InfiniBox user documentation.