This page describes what can be done when receiving a general error message from Host PowerTools. Such errors can occur from connectivity errors, bad configuration, unsupported OS, or a bug in the code. Note that most failures usually redirect to a more specific KB article.
In case of a general failure message, you can try doing the following:
settings check, and see if the host is ready to map InfiniBox volumes:
- Verify that the OS is supported by Host PowerTools (You can check the available supported operating systems and distributions in http://repo.infinidat.com).
- Verify HBA firmware/driver versions are up-to-date.
- Check connectivity in the FC switch.
- Connect to InfiniBox GUI and see that the system is up and running.
- More specifically, try to see if there are any CRITICAL/ERROR/WARNING severity events.
If the problem is not resolved, please collect logs by running
infinihost logs collect and contact our Customer Support team by phone or e-mail.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!