This test checks for the INFINIDAT device attributes in
multipath.conf as mentioned in KB202319222.
This test case fails if:
- There are no settings for Infinidat in the multipath configuration file.
- One of the attributes mentioned in KB1704336 are missing from the multipath configuration file.
This test case passes if:
- All of the recommended attributes exist.
How-to fix this test
The automatic fix does the following:
- Creates and sets the recommended values for INFINIDAT in the multipath configuration file. You can review the recommended settings at KB1704336.
- Does not remove any key-value pairs that already exist.
- Creates 2 files for user inspection before completing:
/etc/multipath.conf.[timestamp].full- this file contains the current configuration.
Note that this file will include all multipath configuration, including default built-in values that the multipath service uses. This means that this file may contain more values than those already written in the configuration file (in /etc/multipath.conf)
/etc/multipath.conf.[timestamp].fixed- this is the new file that will be used after the fix is completed.
- Awaits user approval. The user may use a diff tool to compare these two files before confirming the fix.
- Once the fix completes, these files are removed. The files are not removed if the fix is not applied (e.g. if the user decides not to apply the automatic fix).
- When the automatic fix is applied, it will create a backup of the old configuration file, in
- The fix will also create a
grubentry that the user may use to revert to the old configuration on startup, if needed.
Merge the existing configuration file with the values mentioned in KB1704336.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!