This test checks whether the default attributes in multipath.conf conform with KB202319222.
This test case fails if:
- One of the default attributes mentioned in KB202319222 is missing from the multipath configuration file.
This test case passes if:
- All of the default attributes conform with KB202319222.
How-to fix this test
The automatic fix does the following:
- Overrides the values of the defaults section of the configuration file with the recommended values. You can review the recommended settings at KB202319222.
- Does not remove any key-value pairs that already exist.
- Creates 2 files for user inspection before completing:
/etc/multipath.conf.[timestamp].full- this file contains the current configuration.
Note that this file includes all multipath configuration, including default built-in values that the multipath service uses. This means that this file may contain more values than those already written in the configuration file (in
/etc/multipath.conf.[timestamp].fixed- this is the new file that will be used once the fix is completed.
- Awaits user approval. The user may use a diff tool to compare these two files before confirming the fix.
- Once the fix completes, these files are removed. The files are not removed if the fix is not applied (e.g. if the user decides not to apply the automatic fix).
- When the automatic fix is applied, it creates a backup of the old configuration file, in
- The fix also creates a
grubentry that the user may use to revert to the old configuration on startup, if needed.
Merge the existing configuration file with the values mentioned in KB202319222.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!