About this task
This task modifies the following volume attributes:
- Thin provisioning
- SSD cache
Before you begin
Access the volume from the Volumes & FS screen. Then, either:
- Select a volume and select Modify Volume from the Actions menu.
- Click a volume to display it on screen, and select Modify Volume from the Actions menu.
- Upon selecting Modify Volume, the Modify Volume screen opens.
- Modify one of the attributes that are available for modification.
- When resizing the volume to more than 2TB, approve the warning.
- Click Modify.
The volume is modified.
Related GUI tasks
You can modify other volumes values using the following tasks:
- Calculating the reclaimable space of a filesystem
- Write-protecting a filesystem
- Write-enabling a filesystem