About this task
This task moves a filesystem from one pool to another.
- The filesystem moves with its descendants.
- You can select whether to move the filesystem with its capacity. In such a case, the destination pool will increase in capacity while the source pool will decrease its capacity.
- A filesystem
Before you begin
Access the filesystem from the Volumes & FS screen. Then, either:
- Select a filesystem
- Click a filesystem to display it on screen
- Click Move Filesystem Family from the Actions menu. The Move Filesystem Family screen opens.
- Select a target pool.
- Select whether to move the filesystem with its capacity.
- Click Move.
The filesystem moves to the new pool.
fs.move- moving the filesystem between pools