- This release supports InfiniBox 2.2.21
- This release has no fixed issues
Accessing the InfiniShell Console
The InfiniBox Management Console provides both Graphic and command-line UI for managing the InfiniBox.
To access InfiniShell from the GUI:
Select InfiniShell from the More menu at the top right of the screen.
The InfiniShell console opens, displaying the command prompt:
Alternately, you can access the InfiniShell console from the following URL:
Getting help on commands
The help command uses the following arguments:
- On – this argument gets a name of a command and returns the command syntax.
- Search – this argument gets any string of characters and returns a list of commands and parameters.
A note on installing InfiniShell on a Windows client
- See the User Documentation section on this page: InfiniBox 2.2.11.