- Power off the Host Power Tool VMware appliance.
- Open the vCenter Extension Manager via the vCenter MOB URL "https://<vcenter_name_or_IP>/mob/?moid=ExtensionManager"
- Unregister the extension "com.infinidat.powertools", using the method "UnregisterExtension"
- Make sure that the unregister extension invoke ended successfully, and that the "com.infinidat.powertools" is not listed anymore.
- Login to the vCenter and select the vCenter object.
- Choose Configure.
- Select Storage Providers.
- From the list select the storage provider named "com.infinidat.powertools".
- Press Remove.
- Power on the Host Power Tool VMware appliance.
- Wait for the appliance to complete boot.
- Open the vcenter extension manager via the vcenter mob url "https://<vcenter_name_or_IP>/mob/?moid=ExtensionManager" and validate that the "com.infinidat.powertools" was re-registered.
- Restart the vSphere web client by following the steps in the relevant VMware KB articles:
- Stopping, starting, or restarting VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.x services (2109887)
- How to stop, start, or restart vCenter Server Appliance services (2054085)
- How to stop, start, or restart vCenter Server services (1003895)
0 out of 0 found this helpful