You may uninstall Host PowerTools by selecting either Remove from inventory or Delete.
- Power-off the appliance.
- On the Inventory panel, right-click a host and select either Remove from inventory or Delete from disk from the Host pop-up menu.
- Remove from inventory - this option does not delete the virtual appliance from the disk
- Delete from disk - this option deletes the virtual appliance from the disk
- Manually clean the VASA Provider's IP from the Storage Providers screen.
- Unregister the Host PowerTools extension from the vCenter.
- Restart the vSphere web client.